Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Review of Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Needle Set - Red 4" Tips

Originally submitted at Alpaca Direct

Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Needle Set - Red HiyaHiya Interchangeable set includes: 7 sets of tips in sizes from 2-8US (2.75-5mm) Each set includes a practical and portable brocade case, needle tips and 4 cables (to make 16, 24, 32 and 40 inch needles)


LOVE these needles!!!

By AZ tinker from Surprise, AZ on 5/28/2011

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Great for travel, Well Made, Smooth join, Practical

Cons: None

Best Uses: Knitting anywhere

Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven

Was this a gift?: No

Well I checked that this wasn't a gift - but it was for ME! I have used the Hiya Hiya fixed 9" for socks, handwarmers, and more and the DPNS are lovely too ... so I splurged and gave myself a gift of this interchangable set. They are lightweight with smooth joins to the cables. They even include a little gripper! The container is well made and lovely to look at. I will use it even more when I travel!!! My friends are already looking to get a set for themselves. You will love these needles!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment